about the architect
Chris Hinton Graduated from Texas A&M University in 1992 and has been practicing Architecture for over 28 years. Chris has experience designing and creating working drawings in many commercial, educational, residential, and religious buildings. In 2012 he opened Studio H + H Architects as a main focus on Residential Architecture. Then in 2018 he opened Studio H + H Custom Homes. to focus on what he loves to do... Design and Build homes. Chris is a Licensed Professional Architect in the state of Texas and also an Accredited Professional of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED AP). He is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), Texas Society of Architects (TSA), and the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). He enjoys spending time with his family, and being outdoors.
Studio H+H Architects / Custom Homes
· We commit that we will continue to enhance our craft, our education of building materials and assemblies.
· We commit that we will continue to be committed to quality control and will strive to be our best at what we do.
· We commit that we will mentor and will listen and be open to being mentored by everyone as we can learn from our peers.
· We commit to authorship and ownership on all projects that we are involved in.
· We will continue to commit to our responsibility, consistency, determination and Passion.
It is the belief of studio H + H architects that we are an office that can make a positive difference in people’s lives and communities starting with their own home!
Chris Hinton AIA, LEED AP, TSA, USGBC
Owner / President